What People Are Saying
“As a manual therapist I am always looking for new and innovative products that will take stress off my body while continuing to deliver results. Your manual traction harness does just that! Upon purchasing this product I thought it was a bit of an investment but after using it just one time I knew it was money well spent! I also love the multi joint distraction strap, it’s a versatile little tool that I use often to reduce stress off my body while treating the hip and knee. Your products are effective, inexpensive and simply brilliant! Thank you for making manual therapy so much easier on my body. Your products really make a difference in my day!”
New York, NY
After my Total Knee Replacement I needed to get my range of motion back. I wound up with a massive amount of scar tissue with very tight muscles and tendons.
I was introduced to the TERT stretching system at physical therapy. I fully believe that in using this system I was able to work through the pain of the stretch and achieve a much higher degree of range of motion. This system holds the leg at the maximum comfortable stretch for a prolonged period of time allowing the muscles to really stretch out.
I started physical therapy with 80 degrees of flexion range of motion on my stomach and now I have 107 degrees thanks to the TERT stretching system. I highly recommend this system.
- Karen Pariseau
I recently had double knee replacement surgery followed by outpatient physical therapy. My sessions were limited because of my insurance so I didn’t get as much treatment as needed. After the allotted sessions expired I continued my rehabilitation at home using the TERT Knee Stretching System and the Knee Flexor. Both devices were very easy to use and helped immensely with my range of motion. I could not have accomplished this on my own without the use of this equipment. I highly recommend the use of these products for a successful recovery after knee surgery of any kind.
- Doug Wahlberg
- Sandy Hook, CT
We Are Proud To Endorse Emerson Ecologics.
PRP LLC on Twitter
- Please take a look at the Article of The Month at http://t.co/0vAlxjgecF for the latest advances in ACL rehab. 05:05:09 PM March 27, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Another great article this month on recent advances in ACL rehab @ http://t.co/0vAlxjgecF 08:09:06 PM March 26, 2013 from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So please put us in your favorites and stop by each month for your free article! 10:11:18 AM January 31, 2013 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out the new article of the month @performancerehabproducts.com. Each month we will post a new article with the latest evidence 10:10:19 AM January 31, 2013 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Go to http://t.co/ATnKt2hr and save on my best selling products! http://t.co/wISoCnO3 06:54:50 PM November 29, 2012 from iContact's Social Tools ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sorry to all of you who received a bogus message from my account! 05:56:45 AM September 17, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 20-25% off manual therapy products at http://t.co/C4UtGQ3l! Don't miss out on these great deals!! 05:28:01 AM August 31, 2012 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Good manual therapy products are hard to come by! Take a look at my website http://t.co/C4UtGQ3l for unique products that make a difference! 06:23:03 PM August 20, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Take a look at the new article of the month. 09:34:27 PM July 20, 2012 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Take a look at my website at http://t.co/C4Uyeq4f http://t.co/GmO9zZko 05:33:57 AM December 28, 2011 from iContact's Social Tools ReplyRetweetFavorite